ABOUT | NICOLA JANE HOBBS
Sometimes we need somebody else to read between the lines; to hold up a mirror, showing us what we haven’t been able to see on our own; to hold space for us as we heal, awaken and become everything we are capable of being.
Through my books, coaching, consulting and teaching, my aim is to show you how to get out of your own way; how to let go of limiting beliefs and the stories that hold you back; how to discover your inner strength, your inner power, your inner purpose; how to develop the courage to fully and fiercely live these precious breaths we call life.
From world-class athletes and business leaders to full-time parents, students and military veterans, I work face to face and online, leading workshops, offering one to one counselling, and sharing the gifts of yoga, meditation and mindful living for healing, personal growth and peak performance.
My work is grounded in the interface of ancient wisdom and modern science, integrating the time-honoured practices of yoga, meditation and spiritual living with modern mindfulness, psychology, and mental fitness.
If you would like to work with me or find out more about my work, please get in touch.
Please note, I abide by a strict code of ethics governed by the British Psychological Society and the Complementary Medical Association which include respect, competence, responsibility, confidentiality and integrity.
- MSc. Sport and Exercise Psychology - Research specialisms: Performance psychology, eating and exercise psychology, post-traumatic growth
- BSc. Psychology
- Diploma in Intuitive Eating Counselling
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Lifestyle and Nutrition Consultancy
- Certificate in Spiritual Counselling (student)
- Diploma in Journalism
- RYT 200hr Yoga Teacher
- Yoga Gym: The revolutionary 28 day plan for strength, flexibility and fat loss (Bloomsbury, 2015).
- Thrive Through Yoga: A 21-day journey to ease anxiety, love your body, and feel more alive (Bloomsbury, 2017)
- Fear-Free Food: How to ditch dieting and fall back in love with food (Bloomsbury, 2018)
- Stay Young With Yoga: Use the power of yoga to stay youthful, fit and pain-free at any age (Bloomsbury, 2020)
- Strong, Calm and Free: A modern guide to yoga, meditation and mindful living (Bloomsbury, 2021)